Re: [IP] pump insurance

In a message dated 7/21/99 10:53:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We are concerned that our daughter will lose her new pump, tried to get
 on our home policy to cover it, our agent said no way, they don't cover
 medical devices.  Can anyone offer suggestions?  Our agent said if we could
 find a company that would do it he would go through them.  Hopefully it will
 never happen, but just trying to prepare for the worst.
I am surprised that your homeowners doesn't cover the pump----mine has always
been covered for loss or theft under our homeowner's policy.    Dianne