[IP] New pump mom needs help

Hi..... 10 yr old daughter pumping for three weeks now.  We are having
trouble getting the infusion set tape to stick longer than a day and a half.
We use alcohol, germ soap, skin prep and duoderm patch.  Works okay for
awhile then is barely hanging on.  Have had only 1 set last the full three
days.  Saw earlier post suggesting skin-tac and will look into that, just
looking for other suggestions.  Also getting big air bubbles in tubing when
we were sure the reservior was air free.  Our endo said they may be created
from wide temperature swings; playing outside in heat then coming in to air
conditioning, agree?

Thanks   Robin