[IP] Re: menoopause and diabetes

Hi Dianne-
Well the docs told me it wouldn't effect my diabetes much and in truth it didn't - however just the emotional turbulence of menopause had it's diabetic repurcussions (doesn't everything?)  Another diabetic friend said menopause was hell on her diabetes (high BGs) so I'll be interested to see what other pumpers have to share.
Dianne (Also!!)