Re: [IP] amazing way to lower BS...

I hate to burst your bubble, but once again this is a YMMV thing.  My doc
just put me on Celexa and I've had just the opposite impact....Not that I am
going real high, but I did notice a slight increase in my bs.  But, hey like
with so many things, maybe I am odd person out! :-)  I am glad it's helping