Re: Subject: Re: [IP] BS & Insulin Question

I was going to keep my mouth shut, but well as you can see I chose not too.
As a person who has had diabetes for 36 years and the last two years of it
trying to get established with a doctor, I must concur with Dr. Morgan's
advice.  Up until about a month ago I would have given anything in the world
to have a doctor that wanted to look at my blood sugars let alone have me fax
my blood sugars in weekly.  I believe you must give the doc ALL the
information or how can they make a good decision.  Be grateful that you have
someone who wants the information and will do something with it.

Fran