Re: [IP] Setting basal rates

Dear Nancy:
     Your advice to frustrated "newbies" was excellent - so much so that I
just forwarded it to lots of my cyber-connections for their own use or for
future reference, as they too get contacted by "newbies" looking for the
elusive "magic key" to perfect pumping!! (it's hidden in the pot of gold at
the end of the rainbow by the way in case anyone's looking for it!!!)
Regards, Renee (16 yr old Melissa's pump-coach)