Re: [IP] BS & Insulin Question

In my humble opinion, I think you need to find an endo you are comfortable
enough with to be honest and straight forward in your discussions together.
This is your health you are dealing with!  How can you expect this endo to
handle an emergency if your actual treatment is different from what he/she
thinks it is?  You need a diabetes team who will listen to your concerns and
who you respect enough to discuss options with and then follow the course you
have decided is best based on input from BOTH of you.  Why does this doctor
feel that he/she must be so controlling that you have to fax your test
results in each week for him/her to adjust your doses?  Perhaps you need a
doctor who will provide you with more information and more self-reliance.