[IP] complications to the eyes also problems on the job.

Ihave had eye complications for about 3 years.Ihave had a lot of laser
surgery on both eyes. The eye doctor tells me the eyes will claer up, for
the past 1.5 years.Any ideas?Anyone having these types of problems.I work
for a trucking company,Ichange repair  and remount semi-truck and trailer
tires. This includes manual break down of the tires from the rims.Anyone
have similer jobs and how do they effect the pump? Chris