Re: [IP] BS & Insulin Question

Karen --

Do you report to your doc those special factors, such as stress, exercise, missed
meals and overeating?  You need to make sure she knows you have switched back to
NPH, and that you are not changing the dosages as she recommended.  Tell her why.
Maybe you need to sit down with her and talk about your concerns.  She can't help
you unless you tell her EVERYTHING.

Good luck!

Karen