Re: [IP] Re: Kelly's Tea Party

In a message dated 7/20/99 4:54:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ...but there is something about eating a piece of birthday cake that
 me feel normal, just like all the other kids. >>

I agree with you Sherry.  I also ate cake at birthday parties and special
occassions.  I guess I was reacting to the desire by many parents for their
children to eat like other children.  I was just pointing out that most
American children don't eat very nutritious meals.   ellen