Re: [IP] BS & Insulin Question

I recommend having a long talk with your endo.  You could be playing with fire.
I would assume that your endo will be using the dosages that she THINKS you are
using which could lead to some problems when first starting the pump.  Don't be
surprised if she decides you can't handle the pump because of your unwillingness
to switch to U or follow her medical advice.
Good Luck
Donna