Re: [IP] "Freedom" - now I get it

 We have made one
>set of basal changes and cut out my afternoon snack and bolus for that.  We
>are also considering putting the pump in suspended during the afternoon when
>I have most of my lows.

Kathie --

Have you made any changes to your carb to insulin ratio?  For me, wild swings
like that are an indication of the wrong amount for a bolus.  It can be really
tricky at first, because you are trying to get two things establised at the
same time:  basals and carb ratios... hang in there.  Once the basals are set,
the carb ratios are easier to tweak with.

Mary Jean