[IP] Air Force One D Next week

Hello Gang,
After some time figuring out who pays for what, ( in the military that is a
big thing ), the Air Force is covering 100% of the Disetronic H-Tron Plus.
I will spend one day in the hospital (Wilford Hall) for training. This will
happen next week, 27 July, Tue. I have been so excited I had a picture of
the little blue pump and was showing everyone at work, almost like a proud

I am happy for myself, but I am even more pleased that the military is
leaning forward with insulin pumps for type I active duty members. I just
thank God for His hand on my life and the testimony I can share in the Armed
Bill Bartram
"You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue"
Entrepreneur: email @ redacted
ICQ # 39704842 AOL IM: Learn67
Purpose: don't get out of bed without one!!!