[IP] "Freedom" - now I get it

I've always been a little skeptical of the use of the word "Freedom" in
relation to using the insulin pump until last night.  I think the freedom of
the pump comes not from "getting to eat whenever and whatever you want
without a shot" -- but from NOT HAVING TO EAT if you don't want to.  Andrea
wasn't hungry before Cross Country practice (at 5:30 PM for Pete's sake) and
wasn't really hungry after either.  We just looked at each other and
grinned!!  Not hungry -- Don't eat!  (Of course, I'm not recommending
skipping dinner as a constant practice -- but it sure felt good after 6 years
of watching the clock and force feeding my daughter!)

Liz B.