[IP] It's MY Anniversary.....and YOURS too!

While I was working on my application to send to the Joslin Awards
program coordinator, I realized that TODAY IS MY ANNIVERSARY!

One year ago today, I began insulin pump therapy with ole Earnest, my
brite bleu MiniMed 507c.  My how time flies when you're feeling good.

And then I remembered that today is an important anniversary for all of
us who "run on insulin."

On July 20, 1921.....Frederick Banting, a surgeon and Charles Best, a
medical student.....reduced blood sugar in a diabetic dog by injecting
that dog with
pancreas extracts.

With Best Wishes to All
>From Janet Marie who is going to CELEBRATE!!!