[IP] Shipping Insulin -Michael et al.

Had a restless nite last nite thinking about those poor Russian kids without insulin or very little.  Since I've been in that position myself lately, in anticipation of having to give up my pump (can't afford the pump supplies any longer!) my endo gave me quite a bit of Lente to help me over the next several months. (I'll be using Lente again when I return to MDI- darn!!) and I certainly could spare a bottle or two of my largess.  One caveat:  How to ship it.  It's 97 degrees today, as it is most summer days here in Arkansas and I can't figure out how to do this without ruining it before it gets there, sitting in some hot van while the delivery lady eats lunch or whatever.  I know some body ships insulin - in fact a lot of bodies must- how do they do it?  Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks to all who respond.