[IP] Supplies arrived! Thank you Roz

Hi Roz-
Well the comfort sets arrived and I wanted to thank you again for sending them.  At this point everything helps and two more weeks on the pump is better than being off it.  I talked to my Disability Advocate yesterday and she told me it will be another 1 1/2 years before I can even apply for Medicare and hope they might give it to me and then hope they'll finance my pump supplies.  (Medicare doesn't usually do this I'm told, but my endo says if you're on the pump when you get Medicare, they'll pay for pump supplies - so keep praying. And God bless you.