[IP] New Insulin called Largine?

Spoke with my endocrinologist today and he mentioned a new insulin called Largine (no idea how it's spelled or whether it's a brand name) that has a square wave effect.  As many of you know I will probably have to give up my pump eventually (I keep thinking of Sara's words in a recent post "pulling the pump from her dead hands" - [something like that anyway]) due to an inability to secure anymore pump supplies, and I think that's why the doc mentioned it to me.  He said something about 'dropping' a couple of the amino acids- I'm clueless here folks and I can't imagine using anything like that in a pump, or why one would want to.  Now MDI people might benefit if they had pizza for dinner, but ...  You know anything about this?  Sounds like we've got a bevy of new insulins becoming available.