Re: [IP] annoying message

In a message dated 7/13/99 5:32:07 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< For those that have the one touch profile..  ha ha  that machine can
 be annoying...  just checked my BG and turned out to be 50  and
 then i seen a message flash  up that said  "Do you need a snack"
 ha ha  hmm now that was a good question to ponder over to eat or
 not to eat that is the question.. ha ha  what would we do without
 these machines to tell us when to eat??  8).. >>

We were talking with some friends while on vacation about this meter. They
didn't believe us that it asked if we needed a snack.        Doreen-mom of 2