[IP] Re: Kelly's Tea Party

<snip> So I breathed a sigh
>of relief.....until she continued......"I took the pb&j sandwich away
>from Kelly as the jelly isn't sugar free, but she can have turkey (Kelly
>hates turkey).  I told her not to have any fresh fruit, and I'll go get
>her a sugar free jello. I'll scape the frosting off the cupcake....blah,
>blah, blah"

Ok question, before the pump did a lot of the parents out there not
their children to have pb&j, fresh fruit, frosting covered cupcakes,
I was diagnosed with Type 1 at age 4, and was reasonably picky eater.
I ate pb&j every day for lunch until I was 14 with real welches grape
jelly.  I still eat it every once in a while, though now I prefer
On Wonder Bread too!!! :)  I eat tons of fresh fruit. And
every bday party I ever went to I always got a slice of cake, frosting
all. (My mom usually added an extra unit of R).  I didn't eat cake all
the time
mind you, but always at bday parties and always, ALWAYS, with frosting.
'Cause that is the best part.  Frostingless cupcakes have never touched
these lips and never caused a problem if covered correctly.

Just wondering, sorry for those poor cupcakes without frosting. :(

-- Sherry