[IP] We're back

 Hi everybody !
We're back from vacation, a little sunburned but no worse for the wear. No bg
problems , BUT we did lose a perfectly good site one day at the beach. We
didn't put the plug into the site when we disconnected, so we ended up with
beach sand in the ports where the connector snaps in. No way to get it out so
we had to change the site again.
 Sop anyone going to the beach with pumping kids (especially little ones)
remember to bring a plug (site cap) with you     Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers