Re: [IP] Scarring

It sounds like I could have written this post...I have gone years without an
A1c below 10, mostly because of denial, in the past year because of
depression.  I don't know what drove me to go on the pump and want to try
harder, but I did.  Perhaps it was the nervous breakdown...that's a lot of
motivation.  I moved home from college and am living with my parents again.
I still have problems, but I think I am on the right track at least.  Just
hang in there, you will get out of that rut one day.  It takes time,
patience, a good doc, and lots of supporting friends and family, which I am
thankful to have.  If you ever need to talk please feel free to email me.

email @ redacted