Re: [IP] mineral supplements

I read an article about GTF Chromium.  My daughter is currently on it.
GTF(glucose tolerance facter) is specific to those with diabetes.  According
to the literature I've read, almost all diabetics are chromium deficient.

However, most articles talk about how chromium most helps Type II diabetes.
But I still put Tizzy on it cause it supposidly helps with the utilization of
available insulin.  Perhaps a lower dose?  Those were my thoughts anyway