Re: [IP] feeling lows

I have a question about lows.  I was talking to a person yesterday and he
said that he passes out about once a week.  He has been on a pump for awhile
and he said that he had this problem pre pump and post pump.  He goes to a
good endo and he has discussed this with his cde.  I don't know the details
of his case but this sounded strange to me.  Since I have been on the pump, I
have not had problems with passing out or the like.  We both have unawareness
so we must check often.
He seems to drop really fast, but it is not consistent so it is hard to
remedy.  He passes out in the daytime as well as at night.  He lives alone so
this is a potentially dangerous problem.  Does anyone else have this problem?
 What would you suggest for this man?  ellen