[IP] Re: Leaving on white paper

I left the white paper on the Sof-set one time in error, and found it to be
much more comfortable and it didn't leave as much of a red spot. Next time I
removed it on  insertion and found that it did leave a bigger red spot w/o
the paper.  Now I just leave it on.  I don't have a problem with it not
sticking, however, I believe that it won't stick as well with the paper on
for some people.   YMMV                      Ellie