[IP] My Pump Arrived!

Hi guys - it's me again - with the new pump - don't be silly - of course
I watched the video, played with all the buttons, set the time etc.!!
LOL!  I wore it around for the rest of the day to see what the annoyance
factor was.  Not bad - I hardly noticed it - similar to sometimes at
work when I clip my timer to my belt/lab coat.  Anyhow - after watching
the video and playing with it, I'm twice as psyched!

Nancy :)