[IP] feeling lows

We have a 12-yr. old daughter that was diagnosed about 3 years ago. She has been on the pump for about 1-½ months. Starting about a year and a half ago she has only been able to feel lows below 45. Yesterday she was 33 when she first felt low. Before she was on the pump I could tell when she was in the mid 60's range or lower. With the pump I can’t tell when she is low. Does anyone have any advice on this subject?