[IP] sofset bent

(1) Could some of my problems have been due to the bent softset
> needle? If so why did it work some times.  I would think it would either
> work or not work.

Hi Isabelle,

I have had a similar experience of responding, but not very well to
boluses (like I usually do).  In those circumstances, I was either too
lazy and too cheap to pull out the sofset.  After sometime, when I
eventually did pull out the sofset, I noticed the sofset is bent or
twisted.  Did you notice that after removing it?

Janet Riganti