Re: [IP] length of tubing Humalog

> I don't know why some people react so much slower to H than other people.
> And, I don't know if there is anything that can be done to make it better.
> If anyone out there knows anything, please chime in.
> Sam

I have the same problem.  Even with H it takes me two hours to come down from
a high, whether with injection or pump.  I asked my doctor who works at a
research hospital and is a diabetic and he said that they have noticed with
people who used regular for a long time that they - we don't seem to react as
quickly.  I could ask him if there are any articles / papers that talk about
this if you would like.  Let me know.  I hope this helps some.