[IP] for the newbies and oldtimers

Hi all most have seen be one here now and then.  Just wanted
everyone to know that this group is GREAT  and has helped allot.
since starting with this group back in Jan.  several things have
happened.

1.  By A1C  went from a baseline of about 8.5 to 7.5in April and I
got the Newest results in today  an wonderful  6.7  which surprised
the H*** out of me..  not bad for 6 months.

2.  I have started testing ALLOT more and decided to reset my
Basal rates.

3.  AND MOST OF ALL THE BEST THING IS I FEEL LESS
ISOLATED

THANK YOU ALL>>    8-)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438