[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #293 Raise A Beer

Sorry to hear that you cannot get the D pump.
I will tell you from my 16+ years of pumping that the maker of the pump does
not make much difference at all.  It is the fact that you have a pump that
matters.  There is NO difference in control, A1C's or diabetes related
conditions between one pump or the other.
Some time you must make a choose that is not your favorite but the M pump can
and will perform as well as the D pump.
Good luck.
Good Health and Happiness,
type 1 for 39+ yrs dxed  11 mths old, pumping 16+yrs
father of 4 yr. old type 1 son dxed 2 yrs ago