Re: [IP] white water rafting

Jane B Reese wrote:
> What is the sport guard?  i've rafted before - including the New Rver in
> West Virginia, but that was  pre-pump days.  Am I missing somethiing? It
> seems I am - I've thoought I have to give up my water sports like canoeing!
> Am I wrong?  I've only been on the pum p since January 1999.   Help??????

It's a clear, hard plastic case with a sliicone rubber cap for one end. The cap
has a slit in it leading to a slightly undersize hole that you push the tubing
into, then after putting some Vaseline around the edge of the cap to help it
slide into the case and provide a good seal, you hook it on with a clip that
also holds it to a belt.

Go to the Minimed webpage at:

and page down to the Sports Guard listing.

Ted Quick