Re: [IP] Raise a beer

In a message dated 7/16/99 8:55:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi all,
     Please join me in a two second celebration. My HMO approved me for a
 ....But (there's always a but) it may not be the pump I told them I wanted.
Congratulations!!  I had a similar experience.  After deciding the D was the
pump I wanted, my ins co said they had a contract w/ MM to supply pumps.  I
protested and they said "OK, if D can match the MM price."  One phone call to
my D rep and the problem was solved.  Good luck to you!  Karen