Re: [IP] 300+ units a day?

I think this is a case for YMMV.  Some people may actually need that much there
are a lot of factors.  In my case I wasnt on the pump in any of my pregnancies.I
started out on about 45u daily with combined hum N andR.  In my last pregnacy,
which was a multiple pregnacy I ended up at 39 weeks on 90U a day. I didn't feel
that was really too bad.  The doctor said I might have been able to take a
little less, but why I was in good control and it worked..My A1C's  ran in the
low 5's. Sheila