Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump

I am not a Disetronic rep, but I am  close with the new D rep in my area and he
just told me last week that D is coming out with a new pump.  The pump will be
out the first of January 2000.  I know more about it but not sure how much I
should say without breaking confidences.  I will check with him on Monday when
he returns to town and let you know.  I know he plans on signing up on this list
as soon as he gets his family moved and situated here.

Fran