Re: [IP] Blood Donations and other things

Isabelle,  I just wanted to tell you that I increase my basal rate 0.1/hr for
24 hrs 1 week before menstruation.  When menstruation begins, my bg drops
sharply and I reduce my basal back for 3 weeks.  I have had times where I
increased my rate for 2 weeks.
Anyway, don't expect your bgs to run smoothly once the basal rate is set.  It
just doesn't happen.  I have to adjust my basals periodically even if nothing
seems to be different.  Go with the flow.  ellen