Re: [IP] white water rafting

	I go white water rafting every summer and am getting ready to go
again in early August and I do get into the river while rafting.  I also swim
and surf weekly with the pump.  I have a MM 507 and I put it in the sport
guard.  I use a little vaseline around the rubber seal and use the clip to
close it.  I have never had a leak (though some say they have).  If your pump
is still under warranty and the pump gets wet and quits working them MM will
replace your pump.  I also use the belt the sport guard comes with and have
no fear in losing my pump down river.