Re: [IP] Just can't seem to figure it out.

In a message dated 7/16/99 4:05:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< After breakfast (with an AM BG of around 100) my daughter goes up in the
300s an hour and a half to two hours after eating. We have tried increasing
her insulin/carb ratio but then she crashes.  >>

OK I'm new at this, so lets see if I can may a guess and you regulars can
tell me if I'm right:  How about trying a square wave or dual wave bolus?  I
have no idea how to determine which one, or how much, but it seems slightly
increased carb ratio bolused over time would prevent a crash.  Old timers?