[IP] My Pump PAYMENT Arrived!!

I've been having so much fun getting Anthem Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
of Ohio to pay for the pump I received in March of this year. They
kept inssting nobody had ever sent them a bill.... so I faxed them 14
copies of it with various attached sheets, particularly their letter
approving the purchase sent to me BEFORE I ordered the pump.

So, after several more weeeks they finally told e they had sent a check,
for 64.25% of the bill......didn't I self refer it. NO, I had cleared it
with them prior to purchase, can't you read the faxes I sent.

All kinds of dodging around, no responsibility on anybody's part.
Anyway they sent me the check for the rest of it which I finally received today.

Ted Quick