Re: [IP] Just can't seem to figure it out.

    My teenaged daughter had/ has similar problems with morning insulin
resistance. Her CDE finally had her reduce her basal rate for breakfast to
1:7, whereas lunch was 1:8, dinner was 1:10 and if she has a bedtime snack,
1:15....I have heard of some teenaged girls needing as much as 1:5 for
breakfast!!!...Tremendous variations in everyone's individual needs, so the
best answer is "trial & error"...

Regards, Renee