[IP] Eve's "pager"

Eve, who is 12, has told her very good friends that she has a pump. Sometimes after lunch she will bolus, and some unsuspecting classmate will see this. This is the following conversation:

I see you have a pager.

No, this isn’t a pager. It’s my portable organ.

My portable organ. Don’t you have one.

I can see these children going home to their parents and asking for a portable organ for their birthday. "Eve has a portable organ, why can’t I?"