Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump

> I hope this isn't a stupid question -- but here goes.

the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
> I know that each Disetronic pump has to be sent in after a
> couple of years of use to be reset.  When they send it back
> to you can you send it back in after a couple more years of
> use or is it just dead after that?  I like the
> specifications of the Disetronic, but I don't want to get
> something that will require replacement after a few years.

No every time you get the pump back  it is good for another 2
years of life..  it is a routine safety inspection to make sure
everything is ok..  the only reason that it dies on you is so you will
remember..  for some reason i always remember the day before the
pump stops.. ha ha  but you will get several weeks of warnings
before it stops.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted