Re: [IP] 15grm snack

In a message dated 7/16/99 10:48:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am looking for a 15 gram carb snack which I can carry around in my
purse.   >>

Try the individual packets of fruit rollups or gummy treats.  They hold up
well in all weather, taste pretty good and are 15 to 17 grams of carbo each.
They are in the snack isle and come in a large assortment of shapes, flavors
and types.  Farley is lower in cost, but I like the taste better than betty
crocker.  and they are light weight,   which is nice considering everything
else I carry in my purse.  My only problem is remembering to keep at least
one pack on hand for my son (with diabetes) and not eat them all myself!