Re: [IP] Re: Home Page

> I would like to see a listing of all the insulin-pumpers.org sites
> linked to the home page.  I have found the general diabetes links,
> commercial sites, etc.but have been unable to find your own listings
> (ex. insulin-pumpers.org/books/shtml).  I imagine others might have
should read "insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml"

All the site address I refer to usually correspond to one of the
buttons on the home page. They are as follows:

HOME http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
MEMBERS ONLY http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/membersonly.html
CHAT http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
SEARCH http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ipsearch.cgi
LINKS http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml
FAQS http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/faqs.shtml
HOWTO http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto.shtml
LOGBOOK http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/logbook.html
KIDS http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pkids.shtml
BOOKS http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml
FOOD http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/recipes.shtml
MEMBER LINKS http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/memberlinks.html
VOLUNTEER http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/fhlist.html

followed by the Pump MFG's and various web rings.