Re: [IP] My Pump Arrived!!

Congratulations,  We all know that feeling.  You still need to carry some
supplies but not as much.  I put an emergency kit together for each car, that
way I don't have to carry it on me.  I do carry my sof serter with me.  I also
had the doctor to write me a prescription for a humalog pen that way if
something happened to the pump I would at least have the pen to bring my bgs
done.   Get the pump out watch the video, read the manual and play with the
pump.  This will get you used to it and make training go much smoother. :-)
Good Luck!