Re: [IP] My Pump Arrived!!

I wore the pump for a month using saline solution.  I was the best thing I
could have done.  It enabled me to learn how to do the infusion set, try
different sets, make mistakes setting the infusion set in place and I didn't
have to worry about not getting my insulin while I was doing all this.  I
also used that month learning carb counting.  The day I went live with the
insulin, I was ready for it and all the things I needed to know that go with
it.  All I had to be concerned with at that point was testing often, keeping
good records and learning how to get my basal rate and ratio right.
I am going into my second week and am doing just fine. I love my pump.