Re: [IP] low blood sugars bad for fetus?

Karen,  When I was pregnant 21 years ago, I was also very worried about the
fetus and all the lows I was having.  I switched to an endo during that
pregnancy and he told me that "the fetus gets what the fetus needs."  That
was very comforting to me at the time.
I really don't know if that statement is still true, but I had two hellacious
(is that a word?)
pregnancies and the result was two very healthy, wonderful boys/men (now 20 &