[IP] Re: Home Page

I would like to see a listing of all the insulin-pumpers.org sites linked to
the home page.  I have found the general diabetes links, commercial sites,
etc.but have been unable to find your own listings (ex.
insulin-pumpers.org/books/shtml).  I imagine others might have the same
problem.  Sometimes Michael mentions a new page and I have difficulty
accessing it.  I get a site not found message.  So both a complete listing
and links to the site would be great if someone has the time to set it up.
Otherwise, could you give us a complete list of your sites on the digest.
Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf!