[IP] Disetronic Pump

I hope this isn't a stupid question -- but here goes.

I know that each Disetronic pump has to be sent in after a
couple of years of use to be reset.  When they send it back
to you can you send it back in after a couple more years of
use or is it just dead after that?  I like the
specifications of the Disetronic, but I don't want to get
something that will require replacement after a few years.

Thanks for your help.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *