Re: [IP] 300+ units a day?

You can calculate an approximate end of pregnancy dose using your weight and the
formulas in Pumping Insulin.  Calculate what you would need based on your current
weight + the suggested weight gain for your height and size (there are a zillion of
these charts in any pregnancy book) and add 10 or 20 pounds.  This won't be exact
since there is a bit of resistance that is common too, but it will get you to within
30 or 40 units of where you might end up.